Marking tiles for storage
Service entry terra-cotta restoration
Built by the Shriners architects Huehl and Schmidt in 1912, the Medinah Temple is a colorful Islamic-looking building complete with pointed domes and an example of Moorish Revival architecture. It is located on the Near North Side of Chicago, Illinois at 600 N. Wabash Avenue, extending from Ohio Street to Ontario Street. It has been converted to a Bloomindales retail store. During the conversion Marion was hired to remove terra cotta at the main entrance and reinstall after completion of interior remodeling. Over 200 pieces were restored and over 100 new units were installed in large windows at the south, north and east elevation.